The current national and Community legislation on the protection of personal data, and in particular the European Regulation n. 679/2016, also known as GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), provides for the obligation to provide you with some information regarding the methods of collection and use that this site makes of your personal data.
Data ControllerThe Data Controller of data collected during the navigation on this site is Giuseppe Dio.
For any information or clarification regarding this privacy statement you can directly contact the Data Controller at the e-mail address i n f o @ g i u s e p p e d i o . n e t .
What is meant by data processingThe processing of a user's personal data means their collection, registration, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, cancellation and destruction, or the combination of two or more of these operations.
Under no circumstances does this site process data defined as "sensitive" by current legislation. For more information you can contact the owner.
Type of data processed, purpose and legal basis of the processingThe only type of data collected and processed through the site www.giuseppedio.net is that relating to the so-called "navigation data", automatically acquired by the computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site, during their normal operation , like any other website.
This is some data related to your browsing session and the transmission of this data is implicit in the use of communication protocols of the Internet.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes, for example:
- Your IP address;
- The type of browser used;
- Some parameters of the device used (for example the screen resolution and / or the operating system used);
- The name of your provider (ie your internet service provider);
- The date and time of visit;
- The time spent on a page;
- The page of origin and that of exit.
- check the correct functioning of the site;
- analyze traffic data;
- to elaborate anonymous statistics on the contents considered of greatest interest to users;
- improve the distribution of information between the various pages of the site;
- guarantee the security of the site;
- ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against this site (attempts at fraud, tampering, cyber attacks in general).
Data processing methodsThe collected data are processed using automated electronic and computerized tools and by manual processing, with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected. In any case, the security and confidentiality of such data is guaranteed.
Place of treatmentThe processing of data for statistical purposes and anonymously takes place at the residence of the owner, in Italy.
Further processing of navigation data can be carried out directly by the host operator of the site, which is the company Aruba Spa (www.aruba.it), at their offices.
Data protectionOnly for the processing of navigation data carried out directly by the Owner, the latter implements specific security measures in order to minimize the risk of data loss, their illicit or incorrect use, unauthorized access, accidental destruction or subtraction of users' personal data.
As for any other processing of navigation data carried out directly by the host operator (Aruba Spa), please refer to the specific data protection measures implemented by these.
Data retentionThe data are processed and stored for the time strictly necessary for the management of the purposes for which they are collected, in compliance with current regulations.
Communication to third parties of dataPersonal data will not be disclosed and will not be disclosed to third parties, unless they are informative obligations established by law, of legitimate request by the Judicial Authority and of the obligations of cooperation with the Supervisory Authorities.
Where necessary, the navigation data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the Site or its users and, in any case, to guarantee the Owner the exercise of his rights. For these purposes, your consent is not required. The aforementioned treatments, in fact, are lawful as they are necessary to guarantee the normal functioning of the Site and to allow the Company to protect its rights.
You are therefore obliged to read also the privacy policies of these external sites when you decide to consult them or use their services. This privacy statement, in fact, applies only and exclusively to this site and its possible subsections or subdomains.
Rights of the interested partiesPursuant to European Regulation no. 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party can, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by the same legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- to know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, the methods and the purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of processing based on consent, revoke this consent at any time and without giving any reasons;
- in cases of consent-based processing, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority if the conditions are met.